1. This Agreement on the processing, storage and use of user’s personal data (hereinafter – the Confidentiality Policy) is developed to implement the requirements of Article 18.1 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ On personal data of 27 July 2006 and shall be applied to any information on the User which the Administrator of the website www.liliani.com (hereinafter – the Website) and holder of rights thereto can receive while using the Website.
LILIANI OOO, INN 6162031892, legal address: 70 D Dolomanovskiy per., office 2, 344011 Rostov-on-Don, Rostov Oblast, is the Administrator of the website www.liliani.com and holder of rights thereto.
The users of the Website are individuals (including representatives of legal entities) who can visually familiarize themselves with the information placed on the Website.
2. If the User uses the Website, it shall mean that he is agreed with this Confidentiality Policy and the conditions of the processing of User’s personal data.
The User, acting freely, of his own accord, and in his own interests, and by confirming his legal capacity, hereby gives his consent to LILIANI OOO to process his personal data, namely:
- collection, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, blocking, anonymizing, and destruction.
Should the User not agree with the conditions of the Confidentiality Policy, he shall cease using the Website.
This Confidentiality Policy may be applied to this Website only. The Administration of the Website does not control and shall bear no liability for the websites of third parties whereto the User may proceed through the links available on our website.
3. Within the framework of this Policy the personal data (personal information) shall mean:
- User’s personal information that he submits independently while registering (creating an account) or while using Services including User’s personal data. The information requisite for the provision of the Services is marked specifically. Other information may be provided by the User at his own discretion.
3.1. The Personal data permitted for the procession within the framework of this Confidentiality Policy shall be provided by the User by completing the registration form available on the Website and shall include the following information:
- User’s surname, name, and patronymic;
- place of employment and job title;
- contact telephone of the User;
- other personal data specified by the user independently.
- data that shall be transferred automatically to the services of the Website while using them with the software installed on the User’s computer, including IP-address, cookies data, information of the User’s browser (or other program providing the access to services), technical specifications of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of the access to services, addresses of pages requested and other similar information. Such information is shall be collected and stored to keep the statistics of visits. This information is publicly available and is not covered by the regulations of the current legislation on personal data.
4. The Website Administrator does not verify the correctness of the personal data provided by the User of the Website. The User warrants that the information provided by him is complete, true and correct and the provision of such information does not breach the current legislation of the Russian Federation and legal rights and interests of third parties. All information provided and entered by the User relates only to him.
5. The company LILIANI OOO warrants the confidentiality of the information received. The information is processed to handle the incoming applications and requests of Users and to consult; to analyse individual’s actions on the Website and functionality of the Website; to conduct news and advertising multicasts via SMS and email, to conduct marketing research and for other marketing purposes.
6. The processing of User’s personal data may be conducted without limitation in time, in any legal manner, including information systems of personal data with the use of automation means or without such use. The processing of User’s personal data shall be conducted in accordance with the Federal Law No. 152-FZ On personal data of 27 July 2006.
The User’s Personal data may be transferred to authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds, and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Administrator of the Website shall take requisite organizational and technical measures to protect User’s personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, change, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions of third parties.
7. At the same time, the User consents and does not object that LILIANI OOO sends messages including those of the advertising nature or other information of other nature to the telephone number or to an email address or by using other means of communication specified by the User on the Website.
8. The consent has the unlimited period of validity. The consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written notification to LILIANI OOO to its postal address: 70 D Dolomanovskiy per., office 2, 344011 Rostov-on-Don, Rostov Oblast, or to email email@example.com, marked “The revocation of the consent to personal data processing”.
If a subject or his representative revokes the consent to personal data processing, LILIANI OOO shall be entitled to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data in case of the grounds specified in clauses 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ On personal data of 27 July 2006.
9. This consent shall remain in force within the whole period of the storage of personal data unless otherwise is stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.